Limited Liability Partnership Rs. 11,999/- No Hidden Charges Duration : 8 to 10 Days
What is LLP?
Limited liability partnership (LLP) is a partnership in which some or all partners(depending on the jurisdiction) have limited liabilities. It therefore exhibits elementsof partnerships and corporations. In an LLP, one partner is not responsible or liablefor another partner's misconduct or negligence. A Limited Liability Partnership,popularly known as LLP combines the advantages of both the Company andPartnership into a single form of organization. Limited Liability Partnership ismanaged as per the LLP Agreement.
Frequently Asked Question
1. Required Minimum 2 Designated Partners
2. More than Partnership and Less than Company
3. Body Corporate and Benifit of Limited Liablitity
4. Lessor Legal Compliances as compared to Company
5. Less Favourable for VC and Angel Investment
6. Can have unlimited number of Partners
7. Tax Free Profit Sharing Among Partners
A Digital Signature establishes the identity of the sender or signee electronically while filing documents through the Internet. The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) mandates that the Directors sign some of the application documents using their Digital Signature. Hence, a Digital Signature is required for all Partners of a proposed LLP.