One Person Company (OPC) Producer Company Good for Farmers Rs. 9,999/- + Govt. Fees Duration : 6 to 8 Days
Who can form producer company?
Producer Company Registration. Producer Company is a company registered under the Companies Act, 2013, which has the objective of production, harvesting, procurement, grading, pooling, handling, marketing, selling, export of primary production of the Members or import of goods or services for their benefit.
Frequently Asked Question
1. Animal Husbandry: breeding or caring of animals in the farm
2. Horticulture: Producing, growing plants, fruits or vegetables
3. Floriculture: Growing Flowers
4. Pisciculture: Fish farming
5. Viticulture: Producing grapes
6. Forestry: Preserving forest
7. Re-vegetation: Rebuilding or replanting disturbed land
8. Bee raising: keep bees to collect honey
1. Minimum 5 Director
2. Minimum 10 Shareholder
3. DIN (Director Identification Number for all Director)
4. DSC (Digital Signature Certificate for all the Directors)
5. Minimum Share Capital of Rs. 1,00,000/-
6. The Director and Shareholder must be the Farmer
- Identity and Address Proof
Identity and address proof will be required for all directors and shareholders of the company to be incorporated. In the case of Indian nationals, PAN is mandatory. For foreign nationals, apostilled or notarized copy of passport must be submitted mandatorily. All documents submitted must be valid. Residence proof documents like bank statement or
electricity bill must be less than 1 months old.
- Registered Office Proof
All companies must have a registered office in India. To prove access to the registered office, a recent copy of the electricity bill or property tax receipt or water bill must be submitted. Along with the utility bill, rental agreement or sale deed and a letter from the landlord with his/her consent to use the office as a registered office of a company must be submitted.
Only farmer allowed be the member of Producer Company.
The Director needs to be over 18 years of age and must be a natural person. The Director must be involved in farming activities.
Producer companies shall eligible to take the advantages of various central and state government schemes and obtain subsidies for projects.
Producer companies are registered and monitored by the Central Government. ... Acceptance of deposits - A producer company can accept deposit in the form of RD/FD, and give maturity as well as distribute loans to its farmer/agriculturist members, and charge reasonable interest from them
Procedure for Incorporation
1. Applicant: Any person (10 or more) being a producer, or two or more producer institutions, or a combination of the above, can incorporate an Indian Producer Company.
2. Filing of Name: File an application in FORM-1A along with a fee of Rs.1000.
Producer Company is a company registered under the Companies Act, 2013, which has the objective of production, harvesting, procurement, grading, pooling, handling, marketing, selling, and export of primary produce of theMembers or import of goods or services for their benefit.
Formed in 1948, it is a cooperative brand managed by a cooperative body, the Gujarat Co-operative Milk MarketingFederation Ltd. (GCMMF), which today is jointly owned by 3.6 million milk producers in Gujarat. ... Amul has become the largest food brand in India and has ventured into markets overseas.